- The all-new Performance Room is all yours!
- Proud to be official partners for Race the World!
- Recent Feedback
- We Commend are shouting about us!
- Challenge Sophie - Performance Challenges
- Masterclass Feedback
- Sophie Radcliffe
- Danny Crates - Ambassador for K2
- K2 High Performance Culture Audit
- High Performance Culture News
- People have been talking about us...
Matt, our Operations Director ran a session recently on Energy for High Performance and we thought we'd share some of the feedback that we received and the impact that Matt's session had. You can find out a little more about Matt by checking out his bio here.
- I really enjoyed the K2 session. It was a session for me that did not tell me much I did not already know but put it into the context of how if the component parts are not working in the right way impact your performance. This is something I had not really thought about and have since made some changes that will hopefully keep my energy levels more stable throughout the day. I really like the way Matt dug into our comments which enabled a fuller discussion on the subject and made it more real to all of us.
- I thought the K2 session was really good. I am not normally one for the “fluffy” stuff (on the Insights profile I am a Blue/Red!) so I was surprised at how good this was. I am massively into sport in my personal time therefore it immediately got my interest when Matt explained his background. That said, for anyone not into sport, he didn’t over-dwell on this and really adapted it to the business environment. Having recently made some changes that align to what Matt was saying, I have noticed a huge improvement in my energy levels at work (and home) therefore I think there are definitely some great tips people can take away from this across the business. And I know some people from Monday have already started to do this!
- I thought the K2 session with Matt was really useful. I wouldn’t say that what he was saying was revolutionary for me but it made me much more aware of my energy and thus better able to manage it going forward. In addition, I thought it was refreshing to have a course which was so relevant for both work and home and it also tied in nicely with the comments our CEO made around ‘you have one life’ and ‘focus on the positive’. Matt himself was easy to listen to and kept the group engaged and participating, overall I found the session really beneficial.
- I thought the session with Matt was excellent, and really feel that I have taken away some really useful tips. Particularly in terms of my activity levels, in that I don’t really do any exercise, and it is something really important to maintain good energy levels (even if you are feeling tired). What I particularly liked about it was that it is simple and small changes that really make a difference, and there was a real acknowledgement that in real life you can’t do all these things all the time, but that it is about doing the best you can in each situation that you find yourself in (the great thing about that is that you don’t feel like a failure for not having achieved something 100% - you are still successful for making the best out of something).